- This topic is empty.
November 11, 2020 at 2:31 pm #7226Kimberly RicksGuest
by Alastair Reynolds
- Places: Rockhopper
- Author: Alastair Reynolds
- Genres: fiction, space, aliens, adventure
- Release date: June 6, 2006
- Awards: Locus Award Nominee for Best SF Novel (2006), Arthur C. Clarke Award Nominee (2006)
- Publisher: Ace Hardcover
- Format: hardcover, 458 pages
- ISBN: 9780441014019 (0441014011)
- Language: english
About The Book
2057. Bella Lind and the crew of her nuclearpowered ship, the Rockhopper, push ice. They mine comets. But when Janus, one of Saturn’s ice moons, inexplicably leaves its natural orbit and heads out of the solar system at high speed, Bella is ordered to shadow it for the few vital days before it falls forever out of reach.
In accepting this mission she sets her ship and her crew on a collision course with destiny-for Janus has many surprises in store, and not all of them are welcome…
Online Pushing Ice by Alastair Reynolds download on Books-a-Million. Paperback ebook Pushing Ice read on PocketBook. PDF book Pushing Ice PC on Dymocks.
FictionBook book Pushing Ice Alastair Reynolds buy cheap. TXT Pushing Ice. Hardcover ebook Pushing Ice Alastair Reynolds buy for Mac on IndieBound.