- This topic is empty.
November 11, 2020 at 5:07 pm #7251Jonathan AchrijoliGuest
Master and Commander
(Aubrey & Maturin, #1)
by Patrick O’Brian
- ISBN: 9780393307054 (0393307050)
- Genres: fiction, historical, adventure, classics, war, literature, novels
- Characters: Jack Aubrey, Stephen Maturin
- Publisher: W. W. Norton Company
- Series: Aubrey & Maturin, #1
- Author: Patrick O’Brian
- Format: paperback, 464 pages
- Awards: Booker Prize Nominee for The Lost Man Booker Prize Longlist (1970)
- Release date: August 17, 1990
- Language: english
About The Book
As the Royal Navy takes part in the wars against Napoleonic France, young Jack Aubrey receives his first command, the small, old, and slow HMS Sophie. Accompanied by his eccentric new friend, the physician and naturalist Stephen Maturin, Aubrey does battle with the naval hierarchy, with his own tendency to make social blunders, and with the challenges of forging an effective crew — before ultimately taking on enemy ships in a vivid, intricately detailed series of sea battles.
Online ebook Master and Commander read on Android on Booktopia. MOBI Master and Commander by Patrick O’Brian download. Hardcover book Master and Commander reader on Amazon. EPUB Master and Commander Patrick O’Brian buy cheap.
Paperback book Master and Commander buy for iPhone. MP3 ebook Master and Commander Patrick O’Brian download on Dymocks. FB2 ebook Master and Commander read online on Powells. TXT book Master and Commander by Patrick O’Brian on Kindle.
Hardback Master and Commander Patrick O’Brian iOS on Book Depository. FictionBook book Master and Commander buy. PDF ebook Master and Commander read for Mac on Bookshop. Paperback Master and Commander by Patrick O’Brian download.